Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Lunchbots Have Arrived

I was absolutely giddy to see an Amazon package on my doorstep when I returned home yesterday evening.  I finally have appropriately sized lunch containers! 


In today's quad I have apple chunks, smoked chicken, pepperjack and cheddar quesadillas on corn tortillas and dry coleslaw with the dressing in the container.

After years of soggy coleslaw leftovers (which always end up in the trash), I have learned to toss this side dish in very small batches.  This recipe was purple cabbage, napa cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, onion and julienne green beans.  As a bonus, this veggie mix is perfect for an on the fly stir fry!  Quality produce is one item I always splurge on and I refuse to throw any in the trash if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment